2 packages (320g) Biscoito Tortinhas Chocolate [Chocolate Tortinhas Cookies]
2 sheets (4g) gelatin
1 tablespoon hot water
1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
2 packages (300g) cream cheese
3 tablespoons (30g) sugar
Half teaspoon vanilla extract
Half cup (100g) red berries jelly
3 tablespoons (45g) maraschino cherries, chopped
Makes 10-12 servings
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Fridge time: 4 hours
Tip: To hydrate gelatin, first let the sheets soaking in cold water until soft, squeeze them and dissolve in hot water.
Variation: Replace the jam by grated dark chocolate.
Calories (per serving): 295.52 Kcal
- Take a springform round baking pan (about 23cm diameter). Line the bottom with Marilan Cookies, then put the cookies on the side with the stuffed part facing out (if there are any remaining cookies, accommodate them on the base). Set aside.
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water, squeeze and dissolve in hot water. Mix and set aside.
- Remove from mixer and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese in the mixer with the sugar until you get a smooth cream. Add the extract.
- Remove from mixer and add the gelatin and whipped cream, stirring gently to keep the volume.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, heat the jam with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Allow to cool and distribute on the surface of the pie. Sprinkle chopped cherries.
- Serve chilled.