1 package (400g) Biscoito Maizena [Cornstarch Cookies]
1 cup (220g) cold unsalted butter or margarine
3 peeled apples, chopped into cubes
1/2 cup (70g) raisins
2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and vanilla ice cream.
Variation: You can prepare this recipe in a rectangular pan (20 x 28cm) and cut into squares before serving.
Tip: Serve it hot with ice cream.
Total Calories: 5940 kcal
Calories per serving: 297 kcal
Makes 20 servings
- Put the Cornstarch Cookies in a clean plastic bag, lay it on a flat surface and roll over a mass roll until they are ground.
- Mix butter, rubbing between your hands until getting loose crumbs.
- Grease small springform round baking pans (7cm in diameter) with butter and line the bottom until it reaches 1/3 of the height.
- Slightly press with your fingers.
- Distribute the apple, raisins, sugar, sprinkle cinnamon and cover with another layer of crumbs.
- Press the surface again and bake in preheated oven (180°C) for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.