4 chicken fillets (about 125g each)
Salt and black pepper
4 tablespoons (80g) bacon, chopped
3 tablespoons (39g) plum, chopped
16 units Magic Toast
2 teaspoons (1g) oregano, dried
2 tablespoons (20g) parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
1 (large) clove (4g) garlic, crushed
1 egg (35g)
Makes 4 servings
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Tip: It is important that the chicken is well closed so that the filling does not come out: do not place the filling until the edges and, after filling tighten them well to keep united.
Variation: Replace parsley by chopped fresh basil.
- Open each chicken fillet in half (without coming to the end), forming a great steak. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon over low heat in its own fat. Add the plum and mix.
- Stuff the chicken fillet with the mixture of plum and bacon. Close the steak and set aside.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other fillets.
- In a bowl, break the Magic Toast packages with your hands, so as to make small pieces. Add oregano, parsley, olive oil and garlic. Mix well.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg white and then in the crumbs of Magic Toast.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on a nonstick baking pan and bring to preheated moderate oven (180°C) for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the chicken in cooked.