3 or 4 ripe tomatoes, peeled and seeded, chopped
Salt and oregano
1 package (150g) Magic Toast
150g mozzarella cheese, thick grated
8-10 black olives, pitted and chopped
Variations: Add on each mini pizza a small fillet of anchovy before taking them to the oven.
Replace the basil and olives by sliced ham, onion and sliced boiled egg.
Replace the basil, olives and tomatoes by dried tomato pieces. Drizzle with olive oil, bake until mozzarella melts and serve with fresh rocket leaves.
- Season tomatoes with salt and oregano and set aside.
- In a large rectangular baking dish, put the Magic Toast with spaces of approximately 1 cm between them.
- Spread mozzarella, seasoned tomatoes and olives over each one.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and take it to preheated oven (200°C) for about 10 minutes or until mozzarella melts.
- Put a leave of basil on each mini pizza and serve immediately.