1 tablespoon (20g) margarine
2 bananas (340g), ripe and firm, cut into slices of about 0.3 cm each
4 tablespoons (60g) mayonnaise
1 and half teaspoon (4.5g) curry
100g fillet of chicken, cooked and shredded
1 tablespoon (15g) dark raisins
Salt, if necessary
14 units Magic Toast
Makes 7 sandwiches
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Tips: Cook the chicken with half a tablet of chicken bouillon and enough water to cover the chicken.
The amount of curry may vary according to the brand used.
Variation: Replace chicken by ground beef.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the margarine and brown the banana slices (turn them carefully so that they become golden brown on both sides). Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and raisins. Season with salt, if necessary
- Cover the surface of a Magic Toast with 2-3 slices of banana. Spread 1 tablespoon of chicken cream on the bananas. Cover with another Magic Toast, making a sandwich.
- Prepare more 6 sandwiches in the same manner.
- Serve immediately.