6-8 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
½ cup (70g) raisins
½ cup sugar and cinnamon
1 package (330g) Amanteigado Sabor Chocolate [Chocolate Buttery Cookies]
1 cup (200g) filled with unsalted butter or margarine and vanilla ice cream.
Calories per serving: 1072 kcal
Makes 4-5 servings
Variation: Prepare this recipe in mini tartlets format. Grease with margarine 4-5 individual soufflé moulds and cover the bottom with bananas, raisins and the mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- In a medium rectangular baking dish (22 x 35cm), arrange layers of banana, raisins, always sprinkling the mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Put the Chocolate Buttery Cookies in a clean plastic bag, lay it on a flat surface and roll over a mass roll until they are ground into large pieces.
- Mix butter, rubbing between your hands until getting loose crumbs. Sprinkle over the bananas and bake in preheated oven (180°C) for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare the Chocolate Buttery Cookies crumbs. Sprinkle on the bananas, slightly press the surface and bake in preheated oven (180°C) for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn out the patties and serve them hot with ice cream.
- Cut the pie into squares and serve while hot with 1 ball of ice cream.