1 cup and a half (270g) plum, chopped
4 tablespoons boiling water
1 can (395g) condensed milk
2 tablespoons (30g) fresh cream
2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
1 cup (240g) heavy cream
2 tablespoons (20g) sugar
1 package (140g) Biscoito Bauny [Bauny Cookies]
1 cup (120g) fresh coconut grated in the thick part of the grater
Makes 8 servings
Preparation time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Tip: To cut the biscuits, use a sharp knife.
Variation: Replace lemon juice for port wine.
- In a bowl, add the plum and the water and let resting for about 1 hour.
- In another bowl, combine the condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and mix well.
- Whip the heavy cream with sugar in a medium speed mixer until firm.
- In a round transparent tray (about 20 cm diameter and 4 cm high).
Assemble the dessert:
- Begin by placing the condensed milk cream, then the plums, the Bauny Cookies cut into 4 and finish with the whipped cream and grated coconut.
- Serve at room temperature or ice-cold.