3 packages Magic Toast Integral [Whole-Wheat Magic Toast]
2 sprigs of basil, washed and chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
For the Vegetable Tower:
2 Italian zucchini (300g)
2 Italian tomatoes (250g)
2 units (90g) buffalo mozzarella
Leaves of 2 sprigs of basil
Tip: Try mounting a tower with garlic crostini or herbs butter, grilled eggplant and dried tomatoes.
Nutritional information: Serving of 105.71 g (1 Tower of vegetables): 66.91 kcal
- Put the Magic Toast Light on a baking pan, drizzle each one with a little olive oil, arrange the basil, sprinkle a little salt and bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about 6 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices, salt and leave in a colander to drain.
- Cut the tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella into slices. Heat a large skillet over high heat, put a little olive oil and arrange the sliced zucchini, lower the heat and grill on both sides.
- Arrange 3 slices of zucchini, 1 slice of tomato and buffalo mozzarella on a crostini.
- Put another toast and another layer of zucchini, tomatoes and finish with a slice of mozzarella. Garnish with basil leaves and serve with green salad.