Half cup (100g) chickpeas
1 liter water
1 small clove (1g) garlic, crushed
1 and half teaspoon (21g) tahini (sesame paste)
1 tablespoon (15ml) lemon juice
About 5 tablespoons cooking broth
16 units Magic Toast
6 tablespoons (90g) dark raisins, finely chopped
Teaspoons (60ml) olive oil
Makes 16 bruschettas
Preparation time: 30 minutes + dewetting of chickpeas
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Tip: Use chickpeas while hot because it is easier to liquefy.
Variation: Replace raisins by sweet fresh grapes.
- Leave the chickpeas soaked in water overnight. Drain it.
- In a pressure cooker, add the chickpeas and water. Cook for 20 minutes after the start of pressure.
- Drain and set the broth aside.
- In a blender, add the chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and the cooking broth (gradually).
- Beat to make a smooth paste. Season with salt.
- Spread the chickpea paste on the surface of Magic Toast.
- Sprinkle some raisins on the hummus and pour the olive oil.
- Serve immediately.